ELECTRONIC DETECTION SYSTEMS
- EDS is a controlling system where evidences are formed as necessary for the detection of violating vehicles by sensors and video analysis, storage of license plates and punishment of offenses as specified in relevant laws.
- Electronic Detection System is an application used for the detection of traffic violations.
- In general, Electronic Detection System does not intend to punish wrongful drivers but to lead to change of behaviour in them.
- The system raises awareness that the wrongful behaviours of individuals are permanently monitored and detected.
- The areas where the system has been implemented proved that the system decreases violations by 90%.
The systems provided by INFINIDIUM as Electronic Detection Systems are;
- Red Light Violation Detection System
- Average Speed Detection System
- Parking Violation Detection System
- Mobile Electronic Detection System
For further information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com