LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION SYSTEMS
As an image processing technology, license plate recognition system is a system that defines license plate characters, backs up defined characters and inquires and identifies the information of the scanned plates. License plate recognition system can be used for various purposes. Some of these are;
- Traffic Analysis
- Indoor and Outdoor Car Park Entry-Exit Check
License Plate Recognition Systems can;
- Report the plate, brand-model, colour and direction information of vehicles to clients with a map-based central software. Therefore, the system can rapidly identify the directions of sought, seized and denounced vehicles.
- The License Plate Recognition Systems used for traffic analysis can report lane-based traffic density if available in an area. This helps to report the daily traffic density of an area and to centrally manage traffic flow.
- The License Plate Recognition Systems used in Car Park Systems can manage all the entries and exits of a park area according to defined instructions and can control the barrier during entries and exits with barrier integration. Apart from barrier systems, these systems can also be integrated with payment systems.
Areas of Use:
- Car Parks
- Bridges and Toll Booths
- Border Gates
- Factories and Industrial Facilities
- Bus Stations and Terminals
- Shopping Malls
- Other areas where controlled pass is required
For further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org